Follow the instructions on this page if ....
- You click on a resource in My Library (command-L) and you receive the message
"Missing Resource: The requested resource is no longer available."
- There are specific resources you own that are not listed in My Library.
Please Note: If a book is listed in My Library under All Known Resources with a small lock next to it ,
and you already own that book, you may need to Synchronize Licenses from the Tools | Library Management menu (requires Internet connection).
Scanning and Installing Resources
If you purchased a product on DVD or CD(s):
- Open the Libronix DLS and insert your disc into your Mac's CD/DVD-ROM drive.
- A tip window will appear prompting you to enter the Serial Number in Account Management. If you already entered your codes and synchronized licenses, including this product's license, you can click Close or Cancel; otherwise, enter the Serial Number.
- Click the Open the Resource Installer link in the next tip window.
- In Resource Installer, wait for the resources on the disc to be scanned.
- When the list of unlocked resources is complete, click on Install Resources.
If you purchased a download product:
- Open your web browser and go to the Logos website, or click here.
- Enter the title of the purchased book or collection in the Search box in the upper left corner and click GO.
- Click on the appropriate product page displayed in the search results list.
- Click on Download Book File(s) on that page, if necessary to view the files.
- Right-click (ctrl-click) on each book file and choose Download Linked File As...
- Save the file to the Mac Desktop.
- Move the book file from Desktop to: hard drive name/Library/Application Support/Libronix DLS/Resources (not the Resources folder in home directory).
- Restart Libronix.
If your resources are still missing after synchronizing or entering licenses and running the Resource Installer with your product disc inserted, the next step is to Refresh Resources. This process will rebuild the resource information cache.
- In Libronix, click on the Libronix DLS menu and choose Preferences.
- Click on Resource Paths.
- Confirm that that default path is listed: /Library/Application Support/Libronix DLS/Resources.
- Click the Refresh Resources button. When asked to proceed, click Refresh.
- Close the Resource Paths window and Quit Libronix.
- Restart Libronix. It may take a few minutes to discover resources.
- When the program opens, check My Library again for your resources.